- Established industrial location, 6 miles east of Glasgow city centre, adjacent J9 of M8.
- Early 2000s build comprising 49,910 sq ft in 5 units.
- Acquired in June 2014 for £3,070,000 (£60.25 psf) with a 1.5 year WAULT.
- 14% vacancy on acquisition (Unit 5) which was expected to rise to 45% within 5 months of purchase (Units 1 & 2).
- Negotiated surrender of Units 1 & 2 leases, receiving a premium of £65,000, and completed a simultaneous letting to a national covenant on a 10 year lease at ERV.
- Completed lease of vacant Unit 5, and regeared lease of Unit 4 for a further 5 years, giving a WAULT upon sale of 9.2 years.
Sold in December 2015 at an apportioned price of £4,000,000 (6.70% / £80psf), showing a 30% increase in value since acquisition.